Synonym: advocate, counsel, counsellor, counselor-at-law, pleader. Similar words: counseling, developing countries, unsettling, senseless, country, county, counter, count on. Meaning: ['kaʊnslə] n. 1. someone who gives advice about problems 2. someone who has supervisory duties at a summer camp 3. a lawyer who pleads cases in court.
Random good picture Not show
1. I went to a counselor for guidance on my career.
2. Confidentiality is implicit in your relationship with a counselor.
3. His elder sister had been his guide,counselor,and friend.
4. He handled his responsibilities as a counselor in an intelligent and caring fashion.
5. "Kids think they're invincible," said the school's drug counselor.
6. We talked to a counselor also.
7. Will is training to become a certified counselor.
8. You are an employee assistance counselor.
9. Talking to a counselor can be a cathartic experience.
10. Haste is a poor counselor. Alexandre Dumas
11. The counselor handed me the paper.
12. The counselor would then electronically graze the 70 categorical pots of money.
13. For the one principal and one guidance counselor to have constant contact with all our kids would be an impossibility.
14. Father: A counselor from your school called today and told me a lot of students have been taking drugs.
15. It may be a guidance counselor who is interested in getting the school to develop strategies to help work-inhibited students.
16. Talk to your counselor about the best way to handle this, and follow his or her advice.
17. In high school, her counselor advised her either to go to vocational school or to stay home.
18. From time to time, the counselor might reflect back to the child what is happening.
19. A school counselor helped Jason resolve a conflict with one of his teachers.
20. The counselor spoke her name, and she looked up, her eyes red in the half-light.
21. The donor then must meet with a counselor, who breaks the news.
22. Miss Guthridge tells Miss Peterson, the guidance counselor, that vocational aptitude tests are meaningless.
23. Thus an Ohio guidance counselor was disciplined for telling a school secretary that two of the students she was counseling were homosexual.
24. Your first step should be to talk to a teacher or school counselor.
25. Spider was a big brother, a mentor, a guidance counselor that put the whole world in his hands.
26. We can read the books children are reading, find out what happens in class, ask what the guidance counselor said.
27. A series of meetings were held where the principal, counselor, school psychologist(sentencedict.com), and teachers met with the parents.
28. As bishop of Sykeon, Theodore used his capacities as a marriage counselor.
29. With parental approval all the students elected to meet with the counselor in lieu of another subject or study hall.
30. What does the child gain from these experiences with the counselor?
More similar words: counseling, developing countries, unsettling, senseless, country, county, counter, count on, count out, council, account, discount, account for, accounting, on account of, counterpart, accountability, take into account, round and round, Color., color, explore, colorful, exploration, below, feel out, develop, belong to, envelope, developer.