Random good picture Not show
1. Hospitals are increasingly depending on charity for vital equipment.
2. It typically takes a day or two, depending on size.
3. People experience differences in physical and mental capability depending on the time of day.
4. We are depending on you to finish the job.
5. Grants are available depending on your circumstances.
6. I'm depending on you coming.
7. Add more curry powder depending on the strength required.
8. I'm depending on you to tell me everything.
9. We're depending on him finishing the job by Friday.
10. The expenses you claim can vary enormously, depending on travel distances involved.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The treatment regime may vary widely depending on the type of injury.
12. The writing can be scaled to any size, depending on the paper.
13. He's either a hero or a villain, depending on your point of view.
14. Cooking times may vary slightly , depending on your oven.
15. You should get promoted after about a year, depending on how you're doing.
16. I tend to have a different answer, depending on the family.
17. Luckily or unluckily, depending on how you look at it, we can't choose what sex our baby will be.
18. My weight fluctuated wildly depending on how much I ate.
19. Costs are likely to vary depending on where you live.
20. We might need more food depending on how many people turn up.
21. Depending on your circumstances you may wish to opt for one method or the other.
22. The price of wine varies enormously depending on where it comes from.
23. The incubation period varies depending on the time of year when the eggs were laid.
24. Cook for about 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steaks.
25. This may be a welcome change or not, depending on your point of view.
26. I hope you'll be able to come — I'm depending on you to help me.
27. The manner in which young children are spoken to varies depending on who is present.
28. Students are encouraged to take control of their own learning, rather than just depending on the teacher.
29. Some comments may or may not be understood as harassment, depending on your frame of reference .
30. The tele recruiter is prompted by a variety of questions, depending on your answers.
More similar words: spending, dependent, independent, independence, end in, send in, landing, funding, outstanding, surrounding, corresponding to, hand in, abound in, spend, suspend, opening, dining, wedding, leading, trading, including, building, hand in hand, recording, regarding, according, excluding, according to, building materials, repeatedly.