Random good picture Not show
(1) In a frenzy of rage she hit him.
(2) Nationalist speeches worked the crowd up into a frenzy.
(3) The speaker worked the crowd up into a frenzy.
(4) The women were screaming and in a frenzy to get home.
(5) Love, is the youth frenzy years round of apricot yellow months, fine but hazy.
(6) The country was gripped by a frenzy of nationalism.
(7) Doreen had worked herself into a frenzy.
(8) Babies can cry themselves into a state of frenzy.
(9) She tore the letter open in a frenzy.
(10) The film put America's moviegoers into a feeding frenzy.
(11) In a frenzy of hate he killed his enemy.
(12) The audience worked/whipped themselves up into a frenzy as they waited for her to come on stage.
(13) In a frenzy of hate he killed his enemy and revenged his father.
(14) I worked myself into a frenzy plotting ways to make him jealous.
(15) There had been a frenzy of activity in my absence.
(16) There was a frenzy of activity on the financial markets yesterday.
(17) The people were whipped up into a frenzy by the speaker.
(18) He worked himself up into a frenzy before his graduation exams.
(19) In a moment of jealous frenzy[sentencedict.com](sentencedict.com), she cut the sleeves off all his shirts.
(20) Patterson controls what should be a frenzy.
(21) Sense reels with the intoxicating frenzy.
(22) It is high-tea; time for another feeding frenzy.
(23) Mine was hitting my chest in a frenzy!
(24) But most of the frenzy was elsewhere.
(25) The frenzy of rebuilding is now past.
(26) Karl Smith, the 19-year old singer, had whipped the crowd of teenage girls into a frenzy merely by removing his shirt.
(27) The smell of blood sent the sharks into a feeding frenzy.
(28) The cleverly designed speech lashed the audience into a frenzy.
(29) He was not confident and so he lathered himself into a frenzy.
(30) He was so angry that he worked himself into a frenzy.