Random good picture Not show
1. Both of the women were French.
2. John is good at French but weak at history.
3. He regularly gives lectures on modern French literature.
4. The French began to assemble an army.
5. Our first lesson on Tuesdays is French.
6. Do you read many French authors?
7. During the French Revolution, thousands of people were guillotined.
8. His knowledge of French remained pretty patchy.
9. The teacher will test us on our French.
10. Charles remained a close ally of the French king.
11. The rain splattered against the french windows.
12. She is the only person here who speaks French.
13. French cheeses are exported to many different countries.
14. The British cooperated with the French in many things.
15. This French book is translated from Latin.
16. The French are renowned for their cooking.
17. John had become infatuated with the French teacher.
18. French learners of English often mispronounce "ch" as "sh".
19. He passed his French oral examination.
20. He translated the French novel into English.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Many people are fond of French cheeses.
22. He's a French national working in Italy.
23. The priest will hear confessions in English and French.
24. Ouch, bloody hell! Oops[sentencedict.com], excuse my French!
25. Edward renounced his claim to the French throne.
26. She was fluent in English, French, and German.
27. What is 5 equivalent to in French francs?
28. Algeria was formerly a French colony.
29. At the time, I hardly spoke any French.
30. She gave the word its French pronunciation.
More similar words: bench, frequency, currency, reference, difference, preference, conference, make a difference, punch, bunch, ranch, free, launch, branch, freely, freeze, free of, franchise, set free, frequent, in charge of, free from, freshman, frequently, unchangeable, schadenfreude, rent, arena, parent, trend.