Random good picture Not show
(1) an adherent of Protestantism.
(2) She has long been an adherent of the Communist Party.
(3) an adherent of Lamaism.
(4) It makes me an adherent to a code of conduct which helps hold society together.
(5) The pancreas was excised, trimmed free of adherent fat and lymph nodes, and weighed.
(6) Passage of adherent cell lines ( subculture ).
(7) The skin can become adherent to the underlying tissues.
(8) He is adherent to Islam.
(9) The brass plate must be adherent to the steel.
(10) He's a pious adherent of Buddhism.
(11) The adherent cells were gained by cultivated in vitro.
(12) He is an adherent of the philosophy of nonviolence.
(13) The drying process of the adherent and easily oxidized chemical substance is considered in this paper.
(14) NARRATOR: Keith Joseph's most significant adherent was an up - and - coming Conservative politician named Margaret Thatcher.
(15) The sample of single, live, adherent cell was studied by the confocal microscopy.
(16) Rip's sole domestic adherent was his dog Wolf, who was as much hen - pecked as his master.
(17) Self - adherent composite powder for thermal spraying is designed by optimum design method.
(18) There are 8.825 + 2.958 adherent cells per 100 peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
(19) RESULTS AND CONCLUSION:PMSCs and BMSCs had the adherent growth ability, morphology of fibroblast-like cells and spindle-shaped appearance, but the latter had the slightly smaller size. Sentencedict.com
(20) When the law-and-order adherent is convinced that a choice to offend is sufficiently unfree , he does not wish to punish to offender.
(21) There is tight ( or thin and highly adherent ) scale and decarburization, at least in certain areas.
(22) Briefly, each biopsy sample was washed thoroughly in three changes of diluent to remove faeces and adherent mucus.
(23) He was beheaded by them, and replaced by an adherent of the Lords Ordainers.
(24) There was no significant difference in the distribution of adherent strains between the colitis patient groups or with disease activity.
(25) Specimens from unconsolidated gravels are not difficult to clean, any adherent sand grains being easily removed using a stout pin.
(26) But also accompanied by popping , a 2 w multi - injury in adherent quantitative low.
(27) The chief grocery of the city was conducted by one Manning , a stanch adherent of Brander, and one who felt honoured by the Senator's acquaintance.
(28) It is particularly applicable to clean off the paraffin which adherent on spin-drier and reduce the labour intensity and improve the effects of dehydration and embedding .
(29) Between the pia mater and the neural elements is a thin layer of neuroglial processes, firmly adherent to the pia mater.
(30) Objective To observe the effects and explore the mechanism of orthopia by using viscoelastic substance (sodium hyaluronate)in adherent strabismus(AS).
More similar words: adhere to, inherent, inherently, different, belligerent, indifferent, differentiate, coherence, deference, reference, preference, conference, difference, irreverence, serendipity, rent, parent, make a difference, rental, current, parental, apparent, parenting, currently, apparently, grandparent, recurrent, parentheses, entrepreneur, in loco parentis.