Random good picture Not show
(1) I had an inkling that she was pregnant.
(2) Can you give me some inkling of what is going on?
(3) The first inkling we had of Cliff's problem was when he didn't come to work.
(4) He had no inkling of what was going on.
(5) I had no inkling of his real purpose until much later.
(6) We didn't have the slightest inkling of the dramatic news we were about to hear.
(7) The first inkling I had that all was not well was when the share prices began to fall.
(8) He gave me an inkling of what was to come.
(9) She had absolutely no inkling of what was going on.
(10) He must have had some inkling of what was happening.
(11) The first inkling I had that something was wrong was when I found the front door wide open.
(12) She never gave us any inkling of what she was planning.
(13) I think she, too(sentencedict.com), had an inkling.
(14) Nutty had an inkling, but couldn't believe it.
(15) None of the players had an inkling.
(16) It was as though he had an inkling who it would be.
(17) Perhaps he also had an inkling of an altogether more thorough-going solution.
(18) Legal records are unique in giving us an inkling of how people of the age saw the world about them.
(19) The stock market has no inkling a big stake is being amassed(Sentencedict.com ), so the target's share price need not rise.
(20) I had an inkling that he had gone to Los Angeles.
(21) The sand was slick with an inkling of coming oil.
(22) But I have an inkling which sport may be missing from the Olympiad of the future.
(23) My first inkling of the matter occurred during the thirty-minute drive from the Vienna airport to Bratislava.
(24) He had an inkling he was the only one who could decipher the code.
(25) He had an inkling that Jos would have an answer for that too.
(26) As we reach the base, an inkling of a trail presents itself.
(27) Pool has an inkling of the great learning locked in your head, Time Lord.
(28) But until then I had no inkling that pictures of black women would cause newspaper executives such grief.
(29) It was my first inkling that something had gone terribly wrong.
(30) Later we find many other magical properties that these complex numbers possess, properties that we had no inkling about at first.
More similar words: buckling, sparkling, sprinkle, link, blink, link up, cling, ruling, ceiling, rolling, sibling, glinting, rambling, jostling, appalling, startling, appealing, compelling, counseling, unsettling, fulfilling, linguistic, willingness, multilingual, polling place, boiling water, ankle, frankly, pink, brink.