Random good picture Not show
3. Try to eat plenty of fresh fruit .
4. She gave fresh momentum to the campaign.
5. There's some fresh tea in the pot.
6. We need some fresh air in this stuffy room!
7. A fresh coat of paint can transform a room.
8. He went upstairs and changed into fresh clothes.
9. Never too late for a fresh start.
10. We'll have a fresh start for the year ahead.
11. I'll just make some fresh coffee.
12. The footprints are quite distinct; they must be fresh.
13. A fresh layer of snow covered the street.
14. For this dish, fresh herbs and garlic are preferable.
15. Our garden affords us fresh vegetables.
16. You can use fresh or frozen fish.
17. The house smelt of cedar wood and fresh polish.
18. This physics book breaks fresh ground.
19. The court ordered a fresh inquest into the tragedy.
20. He drew in a breath of fresh country air.
21. Finish the meal with a piece of fresh fruit.
22. Children thrive on fresh air and good food.
23. This perfume has a light,(sentence dictionary) fresh fragrance.
24. This meat is not very fresh.
25. Fresh fruits are flown in daily.
26. A fresh breeze puffed across the lake.
27. A trap was laid, with fresh bait.
28. I went outside to get some fresh air.
29. Eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation.
More similar words: freshman, threshold, in the shape of, apprenticeship, fret, free, free of, French, freeze, freely, frequent, set free, freight, free from, frequency, frequently, schadenfreude, free enterprise, mores, press, heresy, forest, rest on, resist, resort, rescue, resume, dress up, resign, arrest.