Random good picture Not show
1. She bid frantically for the old chair.
2. He dashed frantically across the road.
3. She tore open the envelope and frantically read the letter.
4. The staff is working frantically on final arrangements for the summit.
5. We have been frantically trying to save her life.
6. She raced frantically towards the train.
7. The wings of the sea gull were beating frantically.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. She clutched frantically at Emily'sarm.
9. The birds wings were beating frantically.
10. She cast about frantically for an excuse.
11. He frantically searched for the key.
12. He began to scoop his things up frantically.
13. They worked frantically to finish on time.
14. She signalled frantically to us.
15. They scrambled frantically over the piles of debris.
16. The bird was beating its wings frantically.
17. What can I do now? He thought frantically.
18. The dogs continued to paw and claw frantically at the chain mesh.
19. This year has been frantically busy for us I need a holiday just to wind down.
20. He took off his spectacles and rubbed frantically at the lens.
21. As the helicopter flew overhead, they waved frantically, trying to attract its attention.
22. They were working frantically in the fear that an aftershock would jolt the house again.
23. I've been working frantically all week to get it finished on time.
24. The United manager was to be seen frantically signalling to McClair.
25. Her heart began to pound frantically, as if she were having a panic attack.
26. My mind was working frantically, running over the events of the evening.
27. They stood by the side of the road and waved frantically.
28. His mind was in a whirl as he searched frantically for a solution.
29. "What is wrong with you, acting like that," she raved, pacing up and down frantically.
30. We kept her afloat for a couple of hours by bailing frantically.
More similar words: frantic, statically, drastically, fanatically, practically, politically, erratically, pathetically, identical, dramatically, aesthetically, automatically, hypothetically, parenthetically, grammatically, systematically, euphemistically, transatlantic, identical twin, enthusiastically, fragrant, comically, cynically, logically, basically, radically, typically, ironically, physically, illogically.