Random good picture Not show
1. The cut on my arm bleed for a long time.
2. You'll need to bleed the radiators to remove the airlocks.
3. Doctors used to bleed people when they were ill.
4. Bacteria can cause gums to swell and bleed.
5. The small blood vessels in the nose bleed easily.
6. The dog bit him and made his hand bleed.
7. The knife penetrated her finger and made it bleed.
8. His ex-wife clearly intends to bleed him for every last penny.
9. We need to bleed the radiators.
10. Analysts predict the retailer will continue to bleed red ink, with losses topping $180 million.
11. I closed on my finger and made it bleed when I closed the window.
12. The boss tried to bleed his employees for every penny they had.
13. She's going to bleed to death!
14. They mean to bleed the British to the utmost.
15. If it continues to bleed, you may have to apply a tourniquet to the limb.
16. If you cut your finger, it will bleed.
17. Moreover, my finger-tips began to bleed.
18. I started to bleed down there but it's stopped now.
19. Now he had made it bleed again, a steady flow of drops falling on to his trousers.
20. My nose started to bleed and my eyes streamed with water.
21. The colouring pigments from the skins are not allowed to bleed into the grape juice.
22. When he fell sick several days later,[sentencedict.com] he had a doctor bleed him.
23. Wash it in cold water so the colours don't bleed.
24. Keep the paint fairly dry so that the colours don't bleed into each other.
25. Mr Healy died later in a Dublin hospital from bleed of the brain and a fractured skull.
26. And after about three days, I was in terrible pain and started to bleed a lot.
27. Between us, we killed three of them, but a bullet hit my finger and it began to bleed.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. There is a rapid and immediate increase in the risk of dying shortly after the index bleed.
29. The second had primary biliary cirrhosis and died from a variceal bleed while under review.
30. A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. Rabindranath Tagore