Random good picture Not show
1. During her incumbency , several changes were introduced.
2. Frankly, this is where the power of the incumbency is strong.
3. Bryan said gubernatorial incumbency can be both an advantage and liability when running for the Senate.
4. In his present incumbency he takes a company into its twelfth season this spring looking remarkably solid and healthy.
5. Certificate of Incumbency and Authority.
6. It was during his incumbency of this office that the Church in the East began to be agitated by the first mutterings of the Iconoclast heresy.
7. Jonathan, with the advantages of presidential incumbency, has also announced that he will run.
8. This attitude is long-standing and transcends party lines, having more to do with incumbency than partisanship.
9. This city is named the nation's finance centre , and its economic development relies on bank incumbency and foreign trade to a great extent.
10. The dollar's attractions as a bolthole are partly a benefit of incumbency.
11. Some say that Mr Maliki's Dawa will do badly, whatever the advantages of incumbency.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Conclusion The blood fat and blood sugar abnormal relevance ratio of the incumbency staff increases with the age.
13. The vice - presider Zhuang Xiamiao read the club rules, which defined the right and incumbency of members.
14. This has added to the already awesome power of incumbency .
More similar words: incumbent, cumbersome, as cool as a cucumber, succumb, number, lumber, slumber, outnumber, a number of, lumbering, intelligence agency, page number, lumberjack, any number of, bench, serial number, to the number of, account number, a large number of, benchmark, agency, benevolence, urgency, cogency, fluency, potency, decency, benchmarking, exigency, pungency.