Random good picture Not show
1. The transatlantic liner forged ahead through the waves.
2. He runs a transatlantic shipping line.
3. Transatlantic airfares are going up.
4. Jumbo jets somehow lack the glamour of the transatlantic liner.
5. Demand for transatlantic flights has been hit by fears of terrorist attacks.
6. The world's first transatlantic balloon race ended in chaos last night.
7. This airline has been plying the transatlantic route for many years.
8. The airline will launch its new transatlantic service next month.
9. Inset A transatlantic corporate business jet.
10. They are our transatlantic friends.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Many transatlantic flights land there.
12. Finally, we need a transatlantic understanding on industrial espionage.
13. The transatlantic flight was a punishing task for the plane's old engines.
14. In the first icy transatlantic blast, he pointedly refused to meet Premier John Major, who visits Washington later this month.
15. We will further liberalise transatlantic air services and encourage more international flights to and from regional airports.
16. Because attempts at transatlantic flight generated such hysterical attention, subterfuge became the first order of the day.
17. We also want to see more transatlantic flights, particularly to regional airports.
18. The Fokker was the perfect plane for a transatlantic flight.
19. A more important transatlantic forum for cooperation and exchange of knowledge was the Teetotal Movement in which Nonconformists predominated.
20. A rare transatlantic vagrant, with forewing bluer grey than wing, easily told by conspicuous white crescentic mark in front of eye.
21. This Transatlantic co-operation was very definitely the way forward for big-scale Brit drama.
22. Oxford felt like a transatlantic liner in the age of bucket shops and cut-price charters.
23. At night, the glare of the power station lights transform the complex into something like a beached transatlantic liner.
24. On their tiny battery portable they too had seen the transatlantic moppet.
25. She mesmerized a neighborhood gathering with a description of her transatlantic flight.
26. In another development that does not augur well for transatlantic trade, Zoellick formally asked the U.S.
27. He also had a working association with the civil engineer Robert Sabine, one of the pioneers of transatlantic telegraphy.
28. It took the Balkan crises of the 90s and their transatlantic tensions to underline how urgent it was.
29. Jaguar had a a hectic session, with one market maker briefly quoting 1,200p after seemingly misunderstanding a transatlantic message.
30. Richard Branson's Virgin Records, for instance, grew and diversified, including a successful foray into cheap transatlantic flights.
More similar words: atlantic, transaction, frantic, transit, transfer, transfuse, transform, transmit, transport, transpose, transient, translate, transparent, transition, transgress, transmitted, translation, translucent, transmission, transformation, pedantic, romantic, transportation, quarantine, semantics, active transport, anticipate, antiseptic, at last, at large.