Random good picture Not show
1. The presentation was very slick.
2. The oil slick is now 35 miles long.
3. The dancers gave a very slick performance.
4. You had to admire the slick presentation of last night's awards ceremony.
5. She's very slick, but I don't believe a word she says.
6. The oil slick seriously threatens marine life around the islands.
7. Manilow gave the slick, polished performance that we've come to expect.
8. The crowd enjoyed the team's slick passing.
9. The roads were slick with wet mud.
10. Don't be fooled by slick politicians.
11. The roads were slick with rain.
12. Her reply was too fast, too slick.
13. He got round the defender using some slick footwork.
14. Hollywood's slick public relations machine has produced a new improved model of a young movie star.
15. Slick Mo's Club plays some of the best jazz outside of the Big Easy.
16. It's precisely that sort of slick sales - talk that I mistrust.
17. They were outplayed by the Colombians' slick passing and decisive finishing.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. He's a smooth/slick/shrewd/clever operator.
19. They showed the free-running, slick football that has become their trademark.
20. A slick pass from Eaves to Brinkworth set up the goal.
21. Cars were sliding off roads that were slick with rain.
22. He tumbled back against the slick damp wall.
23. Southeast winds nudged the oil slick onto the shore.
24. The gear change is slick and rapid.
25. I don't trust her. She's too slick.
26. Thanks to O'Neil's slick fielding, the Giants won 3-1.
27. He should succeed - he dresses well and his sales patter is slick and convincing.
28. It has the trappings of an election campaign in the United States, with slick television ads touting the candidates.
29. Experts are trying to devise ways to clean up the huge slick.
30. There's a big difference between an amateur video and a slick Hollywood production.