Random good picture Not show
1. In the past, armies used catapults to hurl heavy stones at enemy fortifications.
2. The young track and field athlete could already hurl the discus 60 yards.
3. I'll hurl you out of the company if you dare say the secret!
4. To start a rumour for me might not hurl away on my election.
5. She wanted to hurl herself into his arms.
6. When you get to the top, hurl the rope down, will you ?
7. The club leader was dismissed for trying to hurl his weight about, which the young people refused to accept.
8. It took only one heave to hurl him into the river.
9. The best cure for unhappiness is to hurl yourself into your work.
10. You won't hurl yourself away on such a scum, will you?
11. The club leader was dismissed for trying to hurl his weight around , which the young people refused to accept.
12. I hurl myself at the soldier.
13. And yet people still hurl themselves at this fence.
14. Scott recruited an Olympic athlete to hurl the hammer and London skinheads as audience extras.
15. Sufficiently large impacts can hurl crater ejecta to any point on the lunar surface.
16. For an instant,(Sentencedict.com ) Jimmy wondered whether he should hurl himself at the plate-glass windows.
17. And then hurl that plastic, careful that it lands between the kelp stringers.
18. He seemed about to hurl the weapon between her open jaws.
19. He has nothing left to hurl at Rick Adelman by way of insult or work stoppage.
20. As you hurl the rock, the canoe moves forward.
21. To hurl abuse is no way to fight.
22. Hurl them into the abyss!
23. In nonthermal processes, chemical or charged-particle reactions hurl out atoms and molecules.
24. It is seizeby the throat, to hurl it to the earth.
25. To hurl a cricket Ball from one end of the pitch toward the batsman at the other, keeping the arm straight throughout the delivery.
26. To hurl or launch from or as if from a catapult.
27. General Barton said if there was any hurry to hurl down on the ground.
28. Just pick up the nearest hunk of high-priced technology you have on hand and hurl it against the wall.
29. At that the Barnett contingent, already worked up from their previous encounter, began to hurl stones at the two brothers.
30. We hardly look askance at the miserably married or theexes who hurl epithets in divorce court.