Random good picture Not show
3. Many a man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street. Elbert Hubbard
6. He has acquired a reputation for dishonesty.
7. This restaurant has a fine reputation.
8. The rumours will do untold damage to his reputation.
9. He was anxious to preserve his reputation.
10. Their reputation for fairness is a matter for pride.
11. He was gaining a reputation as a remarkable virtuoso.
12. a reputation that was besmirched by slander.
13. As a teacher[sentencedict.com/reputation.html], she had a reputation for eccentricity.
14. Sweden has a reputation for advanced and stylish design.
15. She has a very good reputation among her fellows.
16. He has gained a reputation for unpredictable behaviour.
17. He has a well-deserved reputation as a reliable worker.
18. She had a reputation for punctuality.
19. His political reputation is tainted by the matter.
20. He built up a reputation as a tough businessman.
21. Kate's mother had a reputation for eccentricity.
22. I can swear by my reputation.
23. The club has an unsavoury reputation.
24. His reputation was permanently tainted by the financial scandal.
25. These scandals will not enhance the organization's reputation/image.
26. He had a reputation for being bloody-minded and difficult.
27. She had a reputation for clear thinking and pragmatism.
28. The company has a worldwide reputation for quality.
29. If you would build for your happiness a sure foundation, let the stone for the corner be a good reputation.
More similar words: deputation, mutation, repudiation, salutation, proportional representation, transmutation, putative, representation, misrepresentation, reputed, reputedly, station, reparation, annotation, incantation, denotation, vegetation, stationery, gestation, agitation, dictation, trepidation, preparation, stationary, limitation, sanitation, invitation, levitation, plantation, meditation.