Random good picture Not show
1. In a forest, wet wood and needles attenuate the signals.
2. During calcium ingestion, factors such as calcitonin might attenuate bone resorption, while bone calcium deposition continues.
3. Conclusion:urapidil could appreciably attenuate morphine-induced impairment of spatial memory.
4. It is too significant, too attenuate.
5. Attenuate duct and fan noise.
6. co-administration of Shuanghuanglian injection and Sanhuang capsule could attenuate the postoperative adhesion.
7. In addition, putrescine could attenuate the development and expression of morphine physical dependence.
8. Conclusion: NAC can attenuate MPTP-induced apoptosis of substantia nigra neurons through down-regulating oxidative stress and blocking JNK signaling cascade.
9. Conclusion Bezafibrate could attenuate AS in rabbits, in which the decrease of MCP-1 protein and gene expression may be involved.
10. After ER disenabling, bone mineralization obviously attenuate in femina or maleness rats.
11. Simvastatin may effectively attenuate DN progression through down - regulating the expression of TGF - ? ? via p 38 MAPK.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Study results show that suspension style can effectively attenuate vibration, especially the vibration at resonance point.
13. The notch filter proposed is used to attenuate the adjacent channel interference in the Loran-C receiver.
14. However, radio waves attenuate as they move out from the transmitting antenna .
15. To attenuate the vibration of a rotor system subjected to random excitation, a stochastic optimal control strategy for the vibration control was presented.
16. Then we got involved with trying to find polymers that attenuate radiation.
17. You could never eliminate risk, but preparation and training could attenuate it.
18. High-temperature gas cleaning techniques remove the water and metal ions which are a natural constituent of silica glass, and attenuate light.
19. Accordingly, pre-exposure to the context can be expected to attenuate the extent to which latent inhibition will develop context-specificity.
20. The present paper deals with theoretical model of random sequence of exponential attenuate acoustic pulses caused by ship propeller cavitation noise.
21. Conclusions Induction with thiopental and fentanyl while inhaling isoflurane can attenuate cardiovascular responses to tracheal intubation effectively in pediatric patients.
22. OBJECTIVE We evaluated whether a whey preload could slow gastric emptying, stimulate incretin hormones, and attenuate postprandial glycemia in type 2 diabetes.
23. Conclusion: Soy peptides have negative inotropic effect and can attenuate the positive inotropic effect of isoprenaline in isolated working rat hearts.
24. Results Gantaikang could effectively counteract the increase of HA, LN and PCIII level in serum, and attenuate hepatic collagen and reticulin proliferation induced by porcine serum in rats.
25. The administration of Asiaticoside possesses neuroprotective effect on ASCI, which can improve neurological function recovery and attenuate secondary spinal cord injury.
26. Air spring is used as an elastic mounting system for marine main engine attenuate its vibration.
27. Adjustment for the lower lean body mass in the very - low - birth - weight subjects did not attenuate these relationships.
28. Harmonic instability caused by HVDC means that harmonic oscillation doesn't attenuate or even amplifies seriously when a disturbance happens in the converter station.
29. This paper is focused on a shunt active filter based on detection of harmonic voltage to attenuate harmonic propagation in a power distribution network and its installation site selection.
30. When sound absorbent material being adopted, tubing guide and kuppe can shield and attenuate noise from iron core so as to realize deadening effect.
More similar words: insinuate, attend, attend to, attention, attendance, pay attention to, latter, matter, pattern, battery, scatter, no matter, shattered, a matter of, graduate, evaluate, adequate, perpetuate, intermittent, accentuate, as a matter of fact, undergraduate, latent, patent, threaten, at that time, manual, annual, annually, menu.