Random good picture Not show
1. He was lucidly aware of political realities.
2. This is a lucidly written book.
3. Drugged so heavily he couldn't think lucidly, couldn't remember who he was or his friends.
4. Although everyone has the potential to dream lucidly, it rarely happens routinely without special training or temperament.
5. I am unable to explain "Zero Waste" that lucidly in our language.
6. This award makes the case very lucidly that there is extraordinary business value to maintain our advertisement spend, especially in the time of recession.
7. In a lucidly written book that is intellectually stimulating yet still true fun, Dr. Pfaff has accomplished the seemingly impossible.
8. Both of them had the ability to present complex matters lucidly.
9. The basic thinking behind all of these policies has been explained quite lucidly on a number of occasions.
10. Below are a few rules of thumb that will have you using typography more lucidly than ever before.
10. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
11. Apparent vertical conductance differential imaging can coincide with other ways, and its' "electrical phase axis" shows the form of range of electrical boundary surface lucidly with intuition.
12. Men of great learning are frequently unable to state lucidly what they know.
13. 'You cannot, if we did not, ' Mr Clare answered lucidly.
14. An Australian expert in psychology from the University of New South Wales, who has been researching human emotions, has found that being grumpy makes people think more lucidly.
15. All you need be concerned with in terms of growing is that you honor and respect that which is occurring, focusing more and more lucidly on the delineated structure of the present moment.
More similar words: rapidly, hallucinate, acid, paucity, crucial, decide, confucian, coincide, incident, lucrative, reluctant, accident, decide on, reluctance, excruciating, confucianism, reluctantly, translucent, accidental, by accident, happy-go-lucky, badly, loudly, deadly, broadly, friendly, inwardly, hardly any, allegedly, niggardly.