Random good picture Not show
1. We should perpetuate the rare species.
2. We must not perpetuate the religious divisions of the past.
3. These measures will perpetuate the hostility between the two groups.
4. Schools tend to perpetuate the myth that boys are better at sport than girls.
5. We must perpetuate the system.
6. Jokes perpetuate various national stereotypes.
7. They decided to perpetuate the memory of their leader by erecting a statue.
8. Increasing the supply of weapons will only perpetuate the violence and anarchy.
9. The aim of the association is to perpetuate the skills of traditional furniture design.
10. Comics and books for children tend to perpetuate the myth that 'boys don't cry'.
11. Receiving maintenance payments would perpetuate this link and also gives him unwelcome paternity rights.
12. The proposed law will perpetuate existing economic and class inequalities.
13. We can neither perpetuate excessive levels of support, nor penalise the most efficient producers.
14. We in the news media help to perpetuate the erroneous cliche.
15. Human waste fed to cattle could perpetuate these parasites, some of which are picked up by humans from poorly cooked beef.
16. Every moment of the fashion industry's misery is richly deserved by the designers and magazine poltroons who perpetuate this absurd creation.
17. Every moment of the fashion industry's misery is richly deserved by the designers and magazine poltroons who perpetuate ...
18. Every moment of the fashion industry's misery is richly deserved by the designers and magazine poltroons who perpetuate this < ...
19. All of our other efforts may come to little if we perpetuate a social system that undercuts those efforts.
20. Both Alexander and Nicholas were also extremely concerned to perpetuate noble preponderance among senior civil and military officials.
21. Without statistics to prove the theories daft, the opportunity remains to rely on the powers of suggestion to perpetuate the myth.
22. How are they going to fill key positions to perpetuate growth?
23. This approach, while including elements of problem-solving, focuses particularly on the thinking style and negative self-ideas that perpetuate affective disorders.
24. His view is that the welfare system helps to perpetuate failure and poverty.
25. Simply pumping more money into the public education system only would perpetuate the status quo.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. They are clearly contraindicated in a patient who is volume-depleted and can also perpetuate hyponatremia by interfering with diluting ability.
27. It is important, however, that the information is not presented in such a way as to perpetuate routine and ritual.
28. She was launched in 1965 to replace the Vincent and named Vigilant to perpetuate the traditional name.
29. Several dominant males could impregnate all the women and perpetuate the tribe.
30. Public aid to the needy and even public sanitation tended to perpetuate the more vulnerable members of the race.
More similar words: perpetual, accentuate, carpet, situation, adequate, graduate, evaluate, insinuate, undergraduate, pet, carpe diem, compete, let up, get up, competitor, interpret, set up, enterprise, counterpart, return, actual, mutual, ritual, in return, virtual, actually, interpretation, equation, take turns, virtually.