Random good picture Not show
1. Thought processes become distorted and you hallucinate.
2. Drug addicts often hallucinate.
3. Sylvia had started to hallucinate, seeing creepy-crawlies on her bed, and the houseman had to come and sort her out.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Hunger made him hallucinate.
5. You again? Why couldn't I hallucinate someone who's not a moron?
6. Mental disorders, drug use and hypnosis can all cause people to hallucinate.
7. People starved of sleep start to lose their concentration and may hallucinate.
8. While in his medicated, pain-saturated state, he begins to hallucinate.
9. In higher doses it can happen. Thought processes become distorted and you hallucinate.
10. After two days without food and water, Voss began to hallucinate.
11. If you stared long enough and hard, you could even begin to hallucinate the appearance of small islands.
12. Many college students in the 1960's took & quot ; acid & quot ; in order to hallucinate.
More similar words: illuminate, fascinating, nominate, dominate, laminated, obstinate, eliminate, originate, subordinate, coordinate, contaminate, discriminate, decaffeinated, illustrate, combination, rumination, nomination, domination, inclination, coordinator, culmination, destination, examination, recrimination, innate, Senate, donate, discrimination, procrastination, resonate.