Random good picture Not show
(1) The jury watched video footage of the riots.
(2) I've seen the video - it's pretty far-out.
(3) She has watched the race on video.
(4) Come round tonight and we'll watch a video.
(5) The tapes are both video and audio.
(6) The criminals were caught on a security video.
(7) Peach blossom in March, two people go, video.
(8) Video games demand great manual dexterity.
(9) Enough with your video games.
(10) The bank robbery was recorded on video.
(11) The movie will be released on video in June.
(12) We use video for teaching.
(13) Send for an educational video post-free.
(14) Video is making huge inroads into attendance figures at movie theaters .
(15) Tom admits that playing video games sometimes distracts him from his homework.
(16) Video cameras with night vision can be activated by movement.
(17) It's wise to have an extra video player as a fallback. Sentencedict.com
(18) Ed came over last night to watch the video of the football match that I'd recorded.
(19) With video, you can watch the latest movies in the comfort of your own home.
(20) Once it has finished , the video automatically begins again.
(21) A video is a useful aid in the classroom.
(22) The robbery was captured on police video cameras.
(23) The police studied the stills from the security video.
(24) The boys played video games all day.
(25) That video game is really neat!
(26) Where is the audio input on the video recorder?
(27) I recorded the film on video.
(28) This video is for home use only.
(29) Let' s go for a walk instead of playing video games.
(30) It looks like high noon for the nation's movie theaters, now we are in the age of the home video.