Random good picture Not show
1. She is resident at his house.
2. Many retired British people are now resident in Spain.
3. Local resident groups have united in opposition to the plan.
4. Some of the royal family of Spain are resident in Portugal.
5. This block of flats has a non - resident caretaker.
6. Immigrant workers were classed as resident aliens.
7. They engaged a resident tutor.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. She applied for resident status but was turned down.
9. Stanley is our resident crossword fanatic.
10. I've been resident in this place for five years.
11. Tom's our resident expert on foreign movies.
12. He's our resident expert on computer games.
13. She is the university's resident expert on Italian literature.
14. The resident population of mental hospitals has fallen by 20%.
15. She's resident abroad/in Moscow.
16. This design of resident buildings is becoming / getting fashionable.
17. For tax purposes they were treated as ordinarily resident in the UK.
18. A resident was fighting for his life yesterday, having escaped the blaze.
19. A resident of his neighbourhood had let off fireworks to celebrate the Revolution.
20. This is your resident DJ signing off for another week with our signature tune.
21. She became a British resident by virtue of her marriage.
22. She's a first-year resident in oncology at Boston General Hospital.
23. Police took a burglary report from a bewildered resident.
24. Polreath, David, elderly resident of Lanrean.
25. Layton, a Kensington resident, was born in Hanover, Va.
26. Parvis, elderly resident in the village of Lanrean.
27. Resident proprietors welcome guests back year after year.
28. He moved to Belgium in 1990 to live with his son, who had been resident in Brussels since 1967.
29. The morning after your arrival, you meet with the resident physician for a private consultation.
30. He entered the United States in 1988 as a permanent resident because of his marriage to a U.S. citizen.
More similar words: president, residential, presidential, residence, presidency, beside, besides, on the side, incident, evident, identity, identify, diffident, confident, identical, side by side, by accident, respondent, correspondent, identification, side, aside, resist, resign, outsider, lay aside, set aside, put aside, sidewalk, consider.