Random good picture Not show
1. Local resident groups have united in opposition to the plan.
2. She is resident at his house.
3. Many retired British people are now resident in Spain.
4. Some of the royal family of Spain are resident in Portugal.
5. This block of flats has a non - resident caretaker.
6. Immigrant workers were classed as resident aliens.
7. The resident population of mental hospitals has fallen by 20%.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. They engaged a resident tutor.
9. She applied for resident status but was turned down.
10. This design of resident buildings is becoming / getting fashionable.
11. Stanley is our resident crossword fanatic.
12. I've been resident in this place for five years.
13. For tax purposes they were treated as ordinarily resident in the UK.
14. A resident was fighting for his life yesterday, having escaped the blaze.
15. A resident of his neighbourhood had let off fireworks to celebrate the Revolution.
16. This is your resident DJ signing off for another week with our signature tune.
17. Tom's our resident expert on foreign movies.
18. He's our resident expert on computer games.
19. She became a British resident by virtue of her marriage.
20. She's a first-year resident in oncology at Boston General Hospital.
21. She is the university's resident expert on Italian literature.
22. The other option is to have it resident at all times but is activated only when you want a fax converting.
23. The resident should be advised of the reasons for the case conference and the result.
24. Another resident had complained, the two women got into a fight and Clarisa called the cops.
25. Resident movie stars such as Sylvester Stallone, Cher and Madonna also have spurred a boomlet in the entertainment and fashion businesses.
26. Phil, the square's resident bad egg, retrieved the battered lad from the cop shop.
27. He moved to Belgium in 1990 to live with his son, who had been resident in Brussels since 1967.
28. The morning after your arrival, you meet with the resident physician for a private consultation.
29. He entered the United States in 1988 as a permanent resident because of his marriage to a U.S. citizen.
30. Clause 79 provides for discount where there is only one or no resident in the property.
More similar words: president, residential, presidential, residence, presidency, beside, besides, on the side, incident, evident, identity, identify, diffident, confident, identical, side by side, by accident, respondent, correspondent, identification, side, aside, resist, resign, outsider, lay aside, set aside, put aside, sidewalk, consider.