Random good picture Not show
1. Next year will be the centenary of this firm.
2. Next year is the centenary of her death.
3. Next year sees the centenary of Verdi's death.
4. The college did us proud at the centenary dinner.
5. The club will celebrate its centenary next year.
6. As part of the centenary celebrations a chain of beacons was lit across the region.
7. A Centenary celebration is a useful moment for reflection.
8. The following year a centenary festival was held in honour of the listed building.
9. Lord's celebrated its centenary of Test cricket and produced a match worthy of the occasion.
10. The Centenary Walk passes through the village, and, in addition, there is a pleasant walk to Filey through fields.
11. The Leeds pedestrian precinct and Centenary Square in Birmingham fail in several ways.
12. Now for the immediate future, and the various centenary celebrations which begin this weekend.
13. An event such as a school centenary can often produce a wealth of material from the local community.
14. Before it is through, Pound's centenary year will bring on indigestion in even the most devoted Poundians.
15. The centenary of Ivon Hitchens' birth is commemorated by several exhibitions of his work.
16. Unless the loess bones of me and keep you the centenary worryfree.
17. The club will hold a party to celebrate its centenary.
18. Mr Goto was in the market for an important work of art as part of his company's centenary celebrations.
19. The old chapel was demolished in 1907 to make way fro the Centenary Memorial Hall.
20. In a society that values freedom above all, the obvious way to celebrate a centenary is just to keep driving.
21. They were the first country to organise an international sevens tournament, which they did to celebrate their Centenary in 1973.
22. From Ottawa we spent a memorable day in Prescott where the club was celebrating its centenary.
23. By extreme good fortune, Blackpool can celebrate its tramway centenary with one of its original ten cars of 1885.
24. She officially unveiled a carved plaque to commemorate the centenary last year of the death of poet Richard Watson.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Please help us raise funds now so our four-legged inmates can celebrate our centenary in 1992.
26. It is in this latter style that the sole survivor, 167 - has been restored for the Centenary celebrations.
27. Modern aversion is encapsulated by a notice about Heartlanders, a 1989 community play celebrating Birmingham's centenary as a city.
28. Part of the programme included talks prepared by the cadets on the subject of the centenary.
29. Kenneth is greeted by an old friend who congratulates him on his centenary.
30. I wish to produce the brochure in time for its issue to have maximum circulation and impact to ensure a successful centenary.
More similar words: bicentenary, mercenary, centennial, bicentennial, plenary, scenario, discontented, contented, untenable, countenance, maintenance, contentment, renascent, sententiously, discontentment, center, scented, counterrevolutionary, intent, epicenter, detente, content, intently, sentence, penitentiary, intention, discontent, malcontent, contention, contentious.