Random good picture Not show
1. Did you manage to speak to the bursar about my salary?
2. As a great concession, the bursar offered us a room in a hostel for graduate students.
3. He was appointed bursar in the same year and vice-principal in 1920.
4. The Bursar explains that this is an extraordinary measure in extraordinary circumstances.
5. The taxpayers were the bursar and nine assistant masters at Malvern College.
6. By this time,[sentencedict.com] the College appreciated me rather more and there was a different bursar.
7. I could see him wondering whether to warn the bursar he might be one or two fees short next term.
8. In their absence Pete will be looked after by the Bible College's bursar and husband in Malton.
9. Her intelligence and holiness so impressed the sisters that they elected her bursar at the age of fourteen.
10. Non - resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Bursar before ten o'clock.
11. Inquiries about grants or scholarships should be to the College Bursar.
12. non-resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Domestic Bursar before nine o'clock.
13. non-resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Bursar before ten o'clock.
14. Non - resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Domestic Bursar before nine o'clock.
More similar words: bursa, adversary, anniversary, burst, burst in, outburst, disburse, burst into, reimburse, reimbursement, burst out laughing, burst into laughter, sarong, as a rule, sardonic, as a result, commissar, emissary, forsake, hearsay, dorsal, for sale, ersatz, disarming, necessary, sarcastic, sartorial, commissary, corsage, forsaken.