Random good picture Not show
(1) A string quartet was playing Mozart.
(2) A string quartet consists of two violins, a viola and a cello.
(3) They danced to the music of a string quartet.
(4) We were serenaded by a string quartet.
(5) A quartet is playing tonight.
(6) The quartet will be performing in a series of lunchtime concerts.
(7) The Blue Note Quartet will be the guest artists tomorrow night.
(8) This quartet represents a major new trend in modern music.
(9) The string quartet within the orchestra resembles Faure.
(10) A Dixieland band and barbershop quartet will entertain them.
(11) There was a barbershop quartet on board.
(12) The quartet, which entered the competition with a leading seven nominations,[sentencedict.com] accepted via videotape from Minneapolis.
(13) The London-based quartet creates dark, brooding soundscapes that songwriter and lead vocalist Gavin Rossdale pierces with agonized, abstract lyrics.
(14) She greeted the ill-assorted quartet with genuine warmth and friendliness.
(15) This quartet session, recorded live at Birdland, has an often tumultuous intensity.
(16) Howarth has got a string quartet going at the Lab and they gave a concert there.
(17) The solo quartet was not always well balanced[http://sentencedict.com], but individually the two female voices were particularly striking.
(18) At last the choruses dropped to a quartet, to a duet, and finally even Lachlan's fine solo baritone petered out.
(19) Then comes anaphase I: the quartet of chromatids are pulled apart so as to form two sets of paired chromatids.
(20) Abrams uses the personnel in trio, quartet, quintet and sextet formation, in a series of compelling performances.
(21) Chatterton made fast progress over to a quartet of comfortable armchairs.
(22) Mind has waited for 3 billion years on this planet before composing its first string quartet.
(23) And it was not only because it was the third time I had heard precisely how that acrobatic quartet achieved congress.
(24) If the Hummel sparkled, their E flat Dvorak piano quartet - a riot of Czechoslovak charm - fairly glinted with riches.
(25) For a first run with a new member, the Boccherini quartet turned out to be a solid success.
(26) Do you own a pet tarantula or sing in a barbershop quartet?
(27) Beyond the window their shadows lengthen, aspiring to the stature of a late quartet.
(28) Braxton always seems most convincing in small-group formats-anything from solo to quartet or quintet.
(29) There was a party in the ballroom: sparkling chandeliers, string quartet.
(30) We have three orchestras, several choirs, bands, a saxophone quartet and a pipe band.
More similar words: quarter, quarterback, last quarter, first quarter, headquarters, close quarters, quartz, square, quarry, quarrel, square up, aquarium, quarantine, quarrel with, fair and square, quarrelsome, artery, barter, parted, cartel, hearten, charter, starter, repartee, artefact, descartes, dishearten, heartening, wholehearted, earthquake.