Random good picture Not show
1. Her trainer is a triple Olympic champion.
2. They're showing a triple bill of horror movies .
3. He received triple wages for all his extra work.
4. In 1882 Germany, Austria, and Italy formed the Triple Alliance.
5. The rail system has triple the average number of accidents.
6. Triple jumper Edwards set a new world record.
7. Its population is about triple that of Venice.
8. We expect to triple our profits next year.
9. John hit his triple and plated two runs.
10. She's the European triple jump champion.
11. The Jane's "Triple X Album" came out in 1986, and wasn't much cop actually.
12. The insulation from triple glazing is significantly greater than that from double glazing.
13. The mine reportedly had an accident rate triple the national average.
14. The amount of alcohol in his blood was triple the legal maximum.
15. TRIPLE Cases of food poisoning have trebled in the last two years.
16. Boitano nailed a superb triple axel jump.
17. In the same building there is triple spiral staircase.
18. The triple jump is certainly an arcane discipline.
19. The mirror has triple magnification and a light.
20. Check and triple check the likely candidates.
21. At age 34, Payne underwent triple bypass surgery.
22. He had just undergone a heart triple bypass.
23. Some dictators had been keen to forge triple alliances including foreign firms; other had kept them at arms' length.
24. They both wished that Gran would hide her triple portrait: Annigoni was definitely not with it.
25. Many are forced to double or triple parts, as if in a Brian Rix farce.
26. Ashia Hansen rediscovered her best form with a morale-boosting win in the triple jump.
27. Edwards will be competing against his closest rival Olsson in the triple jump.
28. The merger puts the firm in a position to triple its earnings.
29. The number of one-parent U.S. households reached 10.1 million in 1991(sentencedict.com/triple.html), nearly triple that of 1971.
30. Ditto a few years later, when the coach became an ardent convert to the principles of the triple option.
More similar words: triplex, triplicate, multiple, disciple, principle, principles, ripple, trip, strip, legal principle, tripod, stripy, ripple effect, field trip, diploma, multiply, diplomat, diplomacy, rip, diplomatic, discipline, multiplied, grip, ripe, rip off, script, riposte, ripping, periphery, rip into.