Random good picture Not show
1. The dining-hall is small, so there are two sittings for lunch.
2. They played the guests into the dining-hall.
3. There is a large dining-hall and many bedrooms in it .
4. Guangmang, the drunk man, staggered across the dining-hall and grasped 12 pizzas.
5. The big compound consisted of many small courtyards furnished with stoves for heating in winter. The dining-hall was on the opposite side of the compound.
6. Are you disappointed at the daily mess account and currency in the dining-hall?
7. Students soon will be heading back to larger classes, curtailed extracurricular activities and cheaper dining-hall fare.
8. Are you tired of conceiving how to stop miscellaneous personnel from eating in the dining-hall?
9. But he kept his friend waiting a long while in the dining-hall while he himself ate surreptitiously in the kitchen before he sent out the tasty dishes he had prepared.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Are you worried about loss and inconvenience of change carrying while eating in the dining-hall?
11. General layout of Expo village followed, the design of the hotel makes the environment standard raised owing to reasonable arrangement of dining-hall, club and greenland belt.
12. People make a call or send messages almost everywhere, in the subway, dining-hall or on the street. Mobile phone has become our bridge in life.
More similar words: dining, dining car, helping hand, mining, raining, whining, shining, training, examining, adjoining, remaining, retaining, long-haul, determining, entertaining, silver lining, collective bargaining, working hour, join in, feminine, bring home the bacon, ad infinitum, challenging, fawning, meaning, cunning, burning, opening, turning, warning.