Random good picture Not show
1. I need a funnel to pour petrol into the tank.
2. When you've ground the coffee, use a funnel to pour it into the jar.
3. I like the ship with a yellow funnel.
4. Incoming tides funnel up the channel with enormous power.
5. Huge pipes funnel the water down the mountainside.
6. An engine emits smoke from its funnel into the air.
7. If you funnel the oil into the engine(Sentencedict.com ), you're less likely to spill it.
8. In Escondido, a pilot reported seeing a funnel cloud, which would have become a tornado had it touched down.
9. Method: Funnel the grapeseed oil into a dark glass bottle, add the essential oils and shake well.
10. You should regularly filter and funnel your information into a single set of notes.
11. The choices funnel down and you go where the funnel goes.
12. Method: Funnel the distilled water and cider vinegar into a dark glass bottle, add the essences and shake well.
13. The outer part of the funnel serves to catch the sound-vibration while the tube carries it directly to the eardrum.
14. Use a filter funnel when filling your liquid fuel pressure stove.
15. Made a funnel of the waxed paper, and tipped it into my wide-open mouth.
16. He poured the petrol into the car through a funnel.
17. A thread of smoke is wisping out of the funnel.
18. Rapid movement in cephalopods is achieved by expulsion of water from a muscular funnel beneath the head.
19. An opening in a small pipe near the end of the funnel chuffed steam in bursts.
20. The cone would then float up into the concave funnel and constrict the water passage, thus throttling its flow.
21. Add a length of plastic pipe over the top of the funnel so that it comes up to the top of the bottle.
22. The mixture should be thin enough to run through a small kitchen funnel.
23. The Clinton campaign does not accept money from political action committees through which teacher unions funnel their contributions.
24. The entrance to the beech wood was narrow, the end of a funnel.
25. You see them being loaded and unloaded, sailing piled up to the funnel with cotton bales or wrecked by tornadoes.
26. MacLane lit up a cigarette and breathed smoke into the funnel of light.
27. But the argument over financial modernization need not be strained solely through that narrow funnel.
28. One is reduced to her ribs; the other still has her steel plating and her funnel.
29. Moisten the tissue in the jar and put the jar under the funnel.
30. By the time she overlooked the quayside, the decks were vibrating and black diesel smoke was pouring from the funnel.