Random good picture Not show
2. She arrived an hour late, as is her wont.
3. He was wont to say that children are lazy.
4. He was wont to give lengthy speeches.
5. He was wont to rise early.
6. Both have committed their indiscretions, as human beings are wont to do.
7. It was her wont to rise early.
8. You're sure you wont stay for tea?
9. The previous city council was wont to overspend.
10. He replied sharply, and without his wonted courtesy.
11. I wont to listen to the music at night.
12. He was wont to fall asleep after supper.
13. Paul woke early, as was his wont.
14. He spoke for too long, as is his wont.
15. She went for a walk after breakfast, as was her wont.
16. They spent much of the time reminiscing about the war, as old soldiers are wont to do.
17. He went to bed much earlier than was his wont.http://Sentencedict.com
18. The ground was deeply cut up where Dersingham's cattle had been wont to stray.
19. Yet the book itself vacillates between the wonted and the novel.
20. There wont be much change in prices connected with lack of supply, Stoddard said.
21. She perched at its edge and let her pen, as was her wont, run automatically over the creamy paper.
22. Ev'n in our Ashes live their wonted Fires.
23. I only walk our wonted road.
24. Still in my heart retain their wonted place.
25. He took his wonted walk round the park.
26. He took his wonted place in the reading room.
27. For once he was wrenched out of his wonted calm.
28. With his wonted , collected and stately mien, he crossed the unhallowed threshold.
29. But the well - bred, artificial smile, when he bent upon the guests, had its wonted steely suavity.
30. E'en from the tomb the voice of nature cries, E'en in our Ashes live their wonted fires.
More similar words: discontented, contented, contested, contemplated, wont, content, context, contend, contest, contempt, rented, contorted, contender, raconteur, haunted, stunted, printed, scented, tainted, granted, discontent, effrontery, contention, malcontent, invented, antedate, demented, talented, Anointed, contentious.