Random good picture Not show
1. They appointed a triumvirate of directors.
2. The company is run jointly by a triumvirate of directors.
3. He refused to recognize the triumvirate plan previously proposed by Santa Anna, saying that it was unconstitutional.
4. She was in the shadow of the triumvirate last year.
5. Henry Perky was the last of a triumvirate of health addicts who helped change the breakfast habits of the continent.
6. There could be an Otago triumvirate in charge of the All Black team this year.
7. The third member of the triumvirate, and, as it developed, the most important, was William Mackenzie.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. The unholy triumvirate of developer, planner and architect had maimed it for ever in the sixties and seventies.
9. Run by fractious triumvirate, it produced some noble plays.
10. But the triumvirate outsmarted the generalissimo.
11. Atleast one - third of this triumvirate isn't going anywhere, so I'm seeing more fiction than fact.
12. Lepidus, a general who joined them in a triumvirate, had little power and eventually retired.
13. The shape of post-war Europe was decided in Potsdam in 1945 by the Allied triumvirate of Churchill, Truman and Stalin.
14. It shifted back to the evil Sun / Lewthwaite / Kane triumvirate.
15. In betraying your fellow Kings you have broken the sacred Triumvirate of Atlantis.
16. Paolo Veronese, from whom I have never heard before in my life, next to Titian and Tintoretto, constitute the triumvirate of Venetian art masters of the renaissance.
17. Easy to read and straight-forward, Understanding Exposure offers the basics of aperture, lighting and shutter speed, photography's basic triumvirate, to beginning and intermediate photographers.
18. The Battle of Pharsalus ended the wars of the First Triumvirate.
More similar words: triumph, triumphantly, irate, pirate, curriculum vitae, viral, delirium, aquarium, virago, terrarium, opprobrium, auditorium, extraterrestrial, equilibrium, planetarium, disequilibrium, aspiration, admiration, inspiration, perspiration, respiratory, inspirational, respiratory system, rate, grate, prate, intricate, extricate, berate, operate.