Random good picture Not show
2. I feel bad about the mistake.
3. Only later did she realize her mistake.
4. He is too proud to see his own mistake.
5. Jack could not account for his foolish mistake.
6. I can only hope there has been some mistake.
7. Everlasting and unchanging, kind of mistake.
8. I made the mistake of giving him my address.
9. He's an odd character and no mistake!
10. There appears to have been a mistake.
11. He apologized to his teammates for his mistake.
12. You made a mistake at the outset.
13. It's a mistake they almost always make.
14. A careless mistake cost the company millions of dollars.
15. The cashier made a mistake and short-changed him.
16. She put salt into her coffee by mistake.
17. Lauren could not account for her mistake.
18. You've made a very elementary mistake.
19. I took his bag by mistake.
20. I sometimes think that it is a great mistake.
21. Their first scheme was deemed, in hindsight,[Sentencedict.com] a mistake.
22. He grudgingly acknowledged having made a mistake.
23. But I just made a big mistake.
24. I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
25. She blushed at her stupid mistake.
26. Buying that airbus was an expensive mistake.
27. I took your pen by mistake.
28. Really, that was a terrible mistake.
29. Two alert scientists spotted the mistake.
30. Here's your pen, I took it by mistake.
More similar words: by mistake, stake, take, mist, take off, take to, take up, take for, take out, take in, take on, take away, take hold, take down, take care, take time, take over, chemistry, take the road, take turns, take care of, take note of, take after, take apart, take place, undertake, economist, take action, take it easy, take part in.