Random good picture Not show
(1) Lin Dan won the championship in a stunning turnaround.
(2) The average turnaround for a passport application is six working days.
(3) I have personally never done such a complete turnaround in my opinion of a person.
(4) We must reduce costs and shorten turnaround times .
(5) The agency should reduce turnaround time by 11 per cent.
(6) The chairman, Tony Bramall, was responsible for the turnaround in the company's fortunes.
(7) They remain suspicious about the government's turnaround on education policy.
(8) The deal marks a turnaround in the fortunes of South Wales Electricity.
(9) What a turnaround - at halftime they were losing 3-0, but in the end they won 4-3.
(10) The Lockheed turnaround fits the same mold.
(11) Reyna used a tricky turnaround move to elude the only defender before firing from 8 yards into the empty goal.
(12) The key to this remarkable turnaround in what has been one of the most restrictive industries is, of course, PostScript.
(13) News of the bid marks an amazing turnaround in the star's relationship with Kim.
(14) Several are in turnaround situations, having changed direction under new leadership.
(15) It was an emphatic win and a remarkable turnaround in his fortunes. Sentencedict.com
(16) To complete the turnaround at the Glasgow-based group, analysts are expecting a call on investors with a rights issue.
(17) The last row of Table 16-1 shows the turnaround in total spending since 1984.
(18) The turnaround also was partly due to sharp cost-cutting to offset the effects of failed new products.
(19) They showing such a tremendous turnaround from what they had the previous year.
(20) The team's dramatic turnaround is attributed to their new coach Bill Snyder.
(21) The dramatic turnaround in fashion throughout this century is unlike any other in the history of mankind.
(22) It is possible to produce a result within 34 hours but the standard turnaround is 12 days.
(23) Mr Reaves claims the industry connections and combined experience give his funds an edge over rivals in picking turnaround candidates.
(24) Having worked hard to build openness, ownership, and commitment, the Frangos team knew this decision would kill any turnaround.
(25) The floating of the pound in 1972 symbolized this turnaround in favour of sustaining expansion regardless of the inflationary cost.
(26) All those factors suggest investors are eager for a turnaround.
(27) Monorail does the upgrades itself,[sentencedict.com] paying for Federal Express shipping both ways and guaranteeing a four-to six-day turnaround.
(28) From what he has heard he fears the worst about the likelihood of a quick turnaround on the field.
(29) The head of computer services could dictate lead times and turnaround times for all projects.
(30) Patrick had briefed him on the reasons for their sudden turnaround in Bucharest and the dash back to the Channel.
More similar words: turnaround time, runaround, around, all around, go around, get around, bum around, look around, fool around, revolve around, around the clock, around the corner, round and round, beat around the bush, turn away, underground, nocturnal, turn a blind eye, round, ground, round off, all round, round up, grounds, come round, surround, roundabout, groundnut, foreground, surrounded.