Random good picture Not show
1. On the back of the bicentennial opportunity she had struck fast and hard and carved a unique niche for herself on television.
2. As part of the bicentennial festivities of the United States, two Viking spacecraft were landed on Mars in 1976.
3. “I couldn’t fail to show up at the bicentennial celebration,” he said from the palace balcony. But he added: “Let no one believe that my presence here means we have won the battle” against cancer.
4. The Daley Bicentennial Plaza at the north end of the park offers free locker rooms.
5. In 1932, to mark the bicentennial of Washington's birth, Gen. Douglas MacArthur spearheaded an effort to revive the medal.
6. Days after celebrations honoring his bicentennial, Abraham Lincoln kept his rank as best US president, according to a survey of 65 historians that landed George W. Bush 36th out of 42 overall.
7. But did you know that this mechanical wonder is celebrating its bicentennial?
8. Fireworks explode around the Statue of Liberty during the American Bicentennial celebration on July 4(sentencedict.com), 1976.
9. After my service, I began a career as a licensed electrician. I worked on commercial and industrial projects throughout the Midwest, including the Salina Bicentennial Center.
10. The settlers were later collectively referred to as the Forefathers; the term Pilgrim Fathers was applied to them by Daniel Webster at the Bicentennial celebration (1820).
11. But his book will provide a valuable corrective to the more fanciful outpourings of Bolivarianism which can be expected in the bicentennial junketing.
12. The Fourth of July was the most spectacular celebration since the Bicentennial.
13. Just last fall there were some events in the world celebrating the bicentennial of Dalton's scientific achievements.
14. We began our trip out West on June 19, 1976, a time when millions of other American families were preparing to crowd into the Bicentennial shrines of the East.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The historic gala event has been timed to coincide with Argentina's national bicentennial celebrations of independence.
16. Potter called authorities who found Stewart waiting on the edge of Lantana Bicentennial Park.
17. We’ve never had such an outpouring of reminiscences, not even in 1989, when the bicentennial of the French Revolution was celebrated.
18. Her father came to watch her once as Miss Bicentennial.
19. Such is Lincoln's grip on the country that the Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission estimates that 16, 000 books have been written about him since 1865.
20. And it is the sesquicentennial of the book next year, along with the bicentennial of Darwin's birth, which will be more widely marked than the 1858 event.
More similar words: centennial, bicentenary, perennial, biennial, epicenter, millennia, tennis, table tennis, discontented, contented, contentment, sententiously, discontentment, reticent, center, scented, beneficent, maleficent, licentious, magnificent, intent, detente, content, potential, intently, sentence, potentially, intention, discontent, malcontent.