Random good picture Not show
2. Separation is a time of high emotional stress.
3. It was a dreadfully emotional parting.
4. Abuse can lead to both psychological and emotional problems.
5. Well, not that emotional[sentencedict.com], but I move the heart.
6. Shevehenko made an emotional return to his former club.
7. He got quite emotional during the speech.
8. Emotional problems can seriously interfere with a student's work.
9. He tends to be emotional.
10. She provided emotional support at a very distressing time for me.
11. She was very emotional; she cried even when her husband left for another city on bysiness.
12. She maintained rigid control over her emotional and sexual life.
13. Mothers are often the ones who provide emotional support for the family.
14. She made an emotional public appeal on her son's behalf.
15. She doesn't want to make a big emotional commitment to Steve at the moment.
16. She had already tried emotional blackmail to stop him leaving.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Crying gave some emotional release.
18. Emotional arguments aside, here are the facts.
19. I felt quite emotional?almost tearful.
20. Her emotional appeal left him completely cold.
21. Writing poetry was his only form of emotional outlet.
22. An emotional intensity permeates every one of O'Connor's songs.
23. She was becoming an emotional prop for him.
24. If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
25. She claimed that the way she had been treated at work had caused her extreme emotional and psychological distress.
26. Nor are the insights of happiness limited to what is near around you. Unhappy, with your thoughts turned in upon your emotional woes, your vision is cut short as though by a wall. Happy, the wall crumbles.
27. An actor has to build a character and extend his own emotional repertoire.
28. This is an age when we boast of our emotional intelligence and we claim to feel each other's pain.
29. The family is shaping excellent personality life textbook, is to stimulate the spirit of power source, is the emotional rain nourishes the soul.
30. Many of the patients are closely dependent on staff for day-to-day emotional support.
More similar words: emotion, motion, promotion, constitutional convention, national, functional, additional, educational, traditional, nationalism, rationalize, traditionally, conventional, international, instructional, institutional, organizational, unconditionally, constitutional, unconstitutional, regional, notion, occasional, occasionally, professional, congressional, negotiation, zonation, donation, dictionary.