Random good picture Not show
2. A new dictionary was bought for Mary by John.
3. He sent her some books, together with a dictionary.
4. You'd better look it up in the dictionary.
5. That dictionary belongs to the class.
6. I decided to consult a medical dictionary.
7. The dictionary is a vast treasure trove of information.
8. I need to buy a new dictionary.
9. The baby's just scribbled all over my new dictionary!
10. I have been engaged 10 years on my dictionary.
11. A dictionary explains the meaning of words.
12. He took down a dictionary from the top shelf.
13. A dictionary tells you what words mean.
14. We are planning out an English-Chinese Dictionary.
15. A new dictionary was bought for Marie by John.
16. Can't you refer to the dictionary?
17. Keep this dictionary for reference.
18. He threw my dictionary back.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Could you lend me your dictionary?
20. Can you recommend a good dictionary?
21. He is, as it were ,[sentencedict.com] a walking dictionary.
22. The teacher loaned her a dictionary.
23. This dictionary is available in electronic form.
24. This dictionary will hold the field.
25. He made off with my dictionary.
26. When will the dictionary be published?
27. Who has taken my dictionary away?
28. This dictionary has sixty thousand entries.
29. I should like to commend this dictionary to you.
30. The dictionary is reprinting with minor corrections.
More similar words: dictionary order, prediction, revolutionary, jurisdiction, contradiction, missionary, fiction, conviction, affliction, restriction, functional, affectionate, instructional, constitutional convention, medication, indication, zonation, donation, national, action, auction, section, educational, additional, fraction, reaction, function, election, sanction, reduction.