Random good picture Not show
1) The little bird is eating a grain of rice.
2) They loaded the cart with rice.
3) The rice is ripe for harvest.
4) Not a grain of rice should be wasted.
5) We brought home two bags of rice.
6) The canals take water to the rice fields.
7) For us Indonesians,[http://sentencedict.com/rice.html]rice is the most usual food.
8) Our main export is rice.
9) They get three crops of rice a year.
10) The rice will grind down into flour.
11) Rice is the staple diet in many Asian countries.
12) Would you like another bowl of rice?
13) We need about a sack of rice.
14) Serve with plain boiled rice .
15) Is there any more rice pudding?
16) The sacks of rice were swarming with bugs.
17) Farmers bartered rice for machinery.
18) The peasants reaped their rice.
19) Rice makes an excellent complement to a curry dish.
20) The plates were piled high with rice.
21) He emptied several bags of rice into a bin.
22) You mustn't waste a grain of rice.
23) The sack split and the rice poured out.
24) Rice grows in warm climates.
25) Boil the rice for 20 minutes.
26) Rice flour makes the cake less likely to crumble.
27) She choked down a bowl of cooked rice.
28) The farmers pound rice in a mortar.
29) Wheat and rice are cereals.
30) Let the rice cook until it has absorbed all the water.