Random good picture Not show
1. I bought a brick of ice cream for Jimmy.
2. He got a job at the local brick works.
3. The house has a wooden frame faced with brick.
4. The house is enclosed with a high brick wall.
5. The school is built of brick.
6. Someone had flung a brick through the window.
7. The shelter is a brick construction.
8. The garden is enclosed by a high brick wall.
9. He was hurt by a falling brick.
10. It has a basic construction of brick under a tiled roof.
11. Remember, the brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want someting. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They're there to stop the other people.
12. We tied this letter to a brick and threw it over the railing.
13. He took it apart brick by brick, and put it back together again.
14. I chip away the damaged brick and replaced it with a new one.
15. She stared blankly at the brick wall in front of her.
16. Arches are built of wood, stone, brick or any other building material.
17. She's been a real brick, looking after me while I've been ill.
18. A brick crashed through the window.
19. An overlay of wood covers the brick wall.
20. This brick weathers to a warm pinkish-brown colour.
21. He hurled the brick through the window.
22. Someone had wedged the door open with a brick.
23. The brick has weathered to a lovely pinky-brown.
24. He went under a brick arch.
25. Prop the gate open with a brick.
26. They threw a brick through the window.
27. The path runs below a long brick wall.
28. The outer walls of the house were made of brick.
29. He made a surreptitious entrance to the club through the little door in the brick wall.
30. The windows of the old classroom were closed up with brick.