Random good picture Not show
1. How can they justify paying such huge salaries?
2. Your room's huge compared to mine.
3. These huge presses mould the car bodies.
4. The bomb blew a huge hole in the ground.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. A huge bomb blast rocked central London last night.
6. His figure is dwarfed by the huge red McDonald'ssign.
7. Electric rays stun their prey with huge electrical discharges.
8. The company bootlegged the tapes for huge profits.
9. A huge wave capsized the yacht.
10. There was a huge hole in the road.
11. Huge waves lashed the shore.
12. A huge plateful like that costs only 50 cents.
13. Ronny caught three huge fish this afternoon.
14. The soloist received a huge bouquet of roses.
15. He has a huge overdraft to pay off.
16. Suddenly a huge chasm opened in the earth.
17. Huge earrings dangled from her ears.
18. Huge sums have been invested in this project.
19. A huge backlog of work had built up.
20. The bridge is reinforced with huge steel girders.
21. He bought a huge house to accommodate his library.
22. At last they hurled huge stones at enemy's heads.
23. Huge sums of money are spent on national defence.
24. They live in a huge house.
25. Bull-dozers piled up huge mounds of dirt.
26. A huge throng had gathered round the speaker.
27. The yard was lit by three huge spotlights.
28. Huge cranes are swinging cargo up.
29. Huge balloons bobbed about in the sky above.
30. A huge arms cache was discovered by police.