Random good picture Not show
1. Next year will be the centenary of this firm.
2. We subcontracted the work to a small engineering firm.
3. They settled with a foreign firm last week.
4. The firm was accused of dubious accounting practices.
5. The firm needs more people of your calibre.
6. He is a firm believer in total quality management.
7. The firm soon achieved complete dominance in the marketplace.
8. Most employees of the firm are from the north.
9. The car-hire firm is their latest business venture.
10. Freeze it only until firm but not rock solid.
11. Always choose firm, but ripe fruit.
12. No human can repel a firm hope.
13. The firm reinstated the man who was wrongly dismissed.
14. The firm has defaulted on a debt.
15. A relatively firm material can be anticipated.
16. He is representative of a big firm.
17. He had a firm,(Sentencedict.com ) square jaw.
18. The ma-chine helps to firm the ground up.
19. The firm openly traded in arms.
20. Our firm is no longer competitive in world markets.
21. The firm is looking for larger premises.
22. We have dealt with that firm for many years.
23. She set up her own software firm.
24. The company has adopted a firm policy on shoplifting.
25. He took a lowly job in an insurance firm.
26. You must always build on firm ground.
27. This glue makes a good firm bond.
28. The runner has firm muscles.
29. The firm excels at producing cheap transistor radios.
30. A bidding war for the textile firm erupted.