Random good picture Not show
1. Next year will be the centenary of this firm.
2. Hold the microphone in a firm grip and keep it still.
3. The media gave his personal life a pretty firm going-over.
4. We subcontracted the work to a small engineering firm.
5. They settled with a foreign firm last week.
6. The firm was accused of dubious accounting practices.
7. The firm will be able to undercut its competitors whilst still making a profit.
8. The firm needs more people of your calibre.
9. He is a firm believer in total quality management.
10. This treatment helps tone the body, firm up muscles and tighten the skin.
11. The protesters stood firm as the police tried to disperse them.
12. We were pipped at the post by a firm whose price was lower.
13. The firm is too small to contend against large international companies.
14. The firm had to charge off the debt as hopeless.
15. The firm soon achieved complete dominance in the marketplace.
16. Most employees of the firm are from the north.
17. The prime minister made a firm commitment to increasing spending on health.
18. The car-hire firm is their latest business venture.
19. He is charged with accepting bribes from a firm of suppliers.
20. Freeze it only until firm but not rock solid.
21. Our company has tied up with another firm to support the project.
22. The firm soon started frittering away the cash it was generating.
23. In order to maximize profit the firm would seek to maximize output.
24. The firm will be forced to make concessions if it wants to avoid a strike.
25. The firm has identified 60 potential customers at home and abroad.
26. The attempt to expand the business was a catastrophe for the firm.
27. He sent a special governor to Altorf, a man named Gressber[sentencedict.com],(Sentencedict.com ) who would rule with a firm hand.
28. He has a vested interest in Mona leaving the firm.
29. The cheques were delivered to the bank by a private courier firm.
30. She is under contract to a major American computer firm.