Random good picture Not show
(2) Your credit card is no longer valid.
(3) She was charged with credit card fraud.
(4) He was given a wild card for the tournament.
(5) The wild card in the picture is eastern Europe.
(6) Will you be paying by cash or credit card?
(7) John selected a card from the rack.
(8) She counted on her card, but failed.
(9) He flourished his credit card.
(10) He staked￡ 500 on the fifth card.
(11) We sent a card with Christmas greetings.
(12) The new card will safeguard the company against fraud.
(13) Dan's never liked card games.
(14) Don't use these scissors to cut paper or card.
(15) I reveived a belated birthday card this morning.
(16) We sent a card with birthday greetings.
(17) Pick a card from the pack.
(18) Please cancel my card number.
(19) It is very convenient to pay by credit card.
(20) Did you receive my birthday card?
(21) The model of the building was made of card.
(22) This card should be kept on file for reference.
(23) He listed all the members' names on the card.
(24) The bag contained a Christmas card.
(25) I must retrieve my credit card from the waiter.
(26) Each card is printed with a different message.
(27) Are you paying in cash or by credit card?
(28) She was fooled by his bogus identity card.
(29) A card can say more than a thousand words. Happy Thanks giving day!
(30) You have to have proof of residence in the state of Texas[http://sentencedict.com/card.html], such as a Texas ID card.