Random good picture Not show
1) I asked him his name, but he didn't respond.
2) I offered him a drink but he didn't respond.
3) He was noticeably slow to respond.
4) She asked where he'd been,(http://sentencedict.com/respond.html) but he didn't respond.
5) We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.
6) They are likely to respond positively to the President's request for aid.
7) Some children respond more demonstratively than others.
8) Dave didn't respond to any of her emails.
9) I am pondering how to respond.
10) The plants readily respond to these stimuli.
11) Terry was, as usual, slow to respond.
12) It was difficult to gauge how people would respond.
13) Does the child respond to auditory stimuli?
14) Staff respond well to her unbuttoned form of management.
15) The infection did not respond to the drugs.
16) How did she respond to the news?
17) Eric could only respond in broken English.
18) She wasn't sure how he was likely to respond.
19) The patient did not respond to treatment.
20) Companies have to respond to the changing economic climate.
21) How did they respond to the news?
22) How did the editor respond to our suggestion?
23) The bank has yet to respond to our letter.
24) His condition failed to respond to the treatment.
25) The directors were unwilling to respond to questions.
26) Teachers can't always respond effectively to problem behaviour.
27) Colds do not respond to antibiotics.
28) I asked her what the time was, but she didn't respond.
29) I offered him a drink but he did not respond.
30) The future of the company will depend crucially on how consumers respond.
More similar words: respondent, correspondent, corresponding to, response, be responsible for, sponsor, bespoke, on the spot, tablespoon, respectively, with respect to, irrespective of, keep on, component, opponent, bond, blond, spoon, spouse, enter upon, second, on duty, condemn, despite, conduct, diamonds, desperate, teaspoon, on display, especially.