Random good picture Not show
1) I asked him his name, but he didn't respond.
2) I offered him a drink but he didn't respond.
3) We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18,(http://sentencedict.com/respond.html) 1998.
4) He was noticeably slow to respond.
5) She asked where he'd been, but he didn't respond.
6) They are likely to respond positively to the President's request for aid.
7) Some children respond more demonstratively than others.
8) Dave didn't respond to any of her emails.
9) The animals were conditioned to respond to auditory stimuli .
10) You can rely on him to respond to a challenge.
11) We have a bounden duty to respond to this call for help.
12) I am pondering how to respond.
13) The world community has been slow to respond to the crisis.
14) Let us respond.Let us rise as one man in defence of our motherland.
15) We need someone who can anticipate and respond to changes in the fashion industry.
16) The plants readily respond to these stimuli.
17) Terry was, as usual, slow to respond.
18) It was difficult to gauge how people would respond.
19) Does the child respond to auditory stimuli?
20) Nora didn't respond to my attempts to lighten the conversation.
21) This modest group size allows our teachers to respond to the needs of each student.
22) The tanker failed to respond to a command to stop.
23) Staff respond well to her unbuttoned form of management.
24) The cabinet met today to discuss how to respond to the ultimatum.
25) The infection did not respond to the drugs.
26) I asked her what the time was, but she didn't respond.
27) I offered him a drink but he did not respond.
28) The future of the company will depend crucially on how consumers respond.
29) It remains to be seen whether the cancer will respond to treatment.
30) Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
More similar words: respondent, correspondent, corresponding to, response, be responsible for, sponsor, bespoke, on the spot, tablespoon, respectively, with respect to, irrespective of, keep on, component, opponent, bond, blond, spoon, spouse, enter upon, second, on duty, condemn, despite, conduct, diamonds, desperate, teaspoon, on display, especially.