Random good picture Not show
1. The magician's talk created a diversion of attention.
2. The robbers threw smoke bombs to create a diversion.
3. Our party believes in encouraging cultural diversity, not diversion.
4. Sorry I'm late there was a diversion.
5. High tariffs often cause a diversion of trade from one country to another.
6. We made a short diversion to go and look at the castle.
7. From Poiso we make a short diversion to drive to the top of the mountain.
8. Finger painting is very messy but an excellent diversion.
9. The party will make a pleasant diversion.
10. The cinema provided a welcome diversion from camp routine.
11. Reading is a pleasant diversion.
12. The person's talk created a diversion of attention.
13. Golf is my father's favourite diversion.
14. For the government, the war was a welcome diversion from the country's economic problems.
15. The pilot set the aircraft up for a diversion to the nearest suitable airfield.
16. The fire was started to create a diversion, allowing some prisoners to escape.
17. A smoke bomb created a diversion while the robbery took place.
18. The traffic had to follow a diversion because of an accident on the main road.
19. A temporary diversion has been set up to take traffic away from the accident site.
20. One of the gang created a diversion in the street while the others robbed the bank.
21. Two prisoners created a diversion to give the men time to escape.
22. The party would make a pleasant diversion in his rather dull social life.
23. The diversion bought him some time.
24. Everybody needs a diversion, and college basketball is mine.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Mentally disordered offenders: practical steps to diversion from custody.
26. See diversion sign and ask B if he knows the best way around it.
27. It will also mean the diversion of two major traffic arteries over temporary roadways for three years.
28. I think the present armed clash on the border was a diversion to make their people forget the internal difficult economic situation.
29. For Richard Goldman, the online world is no mere diversion.
30. He polished his pebble glasses on a handkerchief, a little diversion before he embarked on the full story.
More similar words: diversity, biodiversity, version, aversion, inversion, conversion, diverse, aspersion, university, ever since, oversight, adversity, divert, diverge, diverted, controversial, division, divergent, diverting, excursion, universe, universal, anniversary, conversation, conversational, persist, Persian, persistent, dive, persistence.