Random good picture Not show
1. You should not demand such an excessive charge.
2. Price is relative to demand.
3. The demand for fish this month exceeds the supply.
4. Cold drinks are in demand in the summer.
5. The authorities proved unyielding on one crucial opposition demand.
6. The workers demand for better conditions of work.
7. Supply is relative to demand.
8. They demand a refund on unsatisfactory goods.
9. He insists on his original demand.
10. He insisted on his demand.
11. Video games demand great manual dexterity.
12. Demand has far outstripped supply of qualified teachers.
13. This demand proved unrealistic and unworkable.
14. Food production is still increasing faster than demand.
15. This check is payable on demand.
16. The company is highly responsive to changes in demand.
17. Changing demand causes a see-saw in prices.
18. Firms have to be responsive to consumer demand.
19. I think your demand for higher wages is perfectly reasonable.
20. The slowdown in domestic demand was offset by an increase in exports.
21. We demand an immediate restoration of our right to vote.
22. The boom was fuelled by accelerated demand for consumer products.
23. We demand that you recall your army from our border.
24. The government supported the unions in their demand for a minimum wage.
25. Originally paper money could, upon demand,(sentencedict.com) as of right be changed into gold.
26. Seventy men at the factory were redundant because of falling demand for our products.
27. Increased supplies are needed to meet the level of demand.
28. Oil deliveries will fall 2.5 million tonnes short of demand this year.
29. It is self-evident that we will never have enough resources to meet the demand.
30. Cheap goods are available, but not in sufficient quantities to satisfy demand.
More similar words: demand of, female, remark, remain, condemn, in the main, the mass of, epidemic, academic, Democrat, remaining, remarkable, democratic, demoralize, demographic, demonstrate, demonstration, many, man, many a, as many, woman, human, Roman, manage, manual, German, manner, mandate, as a man.