Random good picture Not show
1. The conservative old guard had re-established its political supremacy.
2. Be on your guard against pickpockets.
3. They were summarily ejected by the security guard.
4. Officials used guard dogs to eject the protesters.
5. A guard zapped him with the stun gun.
6. The noise aroused the sleeping guard.
7. A guard was posted outside the building.
8. She had to defend herself against the guard dog.
9. Two men grappled with a guard at the door.
10. He struck me while I was off guard.
11. A security guard was killed in the bank raid.
12. The guard left before his replacement came.
13. He throttled the guard with his bare hands.
14. The guard fan ned him for weapon.
15. I will guard you from all dangers.
16. The guard looked at us with a frigid stare.
17. We must guard against accidents.
18. The guard stopped him from going through the gate.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The guard eyeballed him pretty hard despite his pass.
20. The guard flourished his pistol at the crowd.
21. They captured the last stronghold of the presidential guard.
22. Two soldiers must be on guard all night.
23. Two of the soldiers kept guard over the captured guns.
24. His encounter with the guard dog had completely unnerved him.
25. The robber stunned the guard by banging him on the head.
26. A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.
27. The old guard did not like the changes that Brewer introduced.
29. Many a night, you and the death and disease resistance, when treatment is the doctor 's arm, patrol is the relatives of the patient, monitoring health Messenger, rescue is the life guard.
30. Across the street from me there are a couple of police officers standing guard.
More similar words: on guard, square, quarter, quarterback, quarrel with, headquarters, yard, card, hard, award, board, beard, hazard, pardon, toward, tear down, standard, hardware, on board, hardly any, backyard, regarding, put forward, afterward, as regards, regardless, avant-garde, in regard to, jeopardize, bring forward.