Random good picture Not show
1. I don't permit to cast aspersions on my friend.
2. How dare you cast aspersions on my wife's character!
3. I strongly resent such unwarranted aspersions.
4. I wouldn't want to cast aspersions on your honesty.
5. Why did he cast aspersions upon us?
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. His opponents cast aspersions on his patriotism.
7. No one is casting aspersions on you or your men, Major.
8. I don't permit you to cast aspersions on my friend.
9. Criticism of a verdict which casts aspersions on the integrity of jurors may, of course, attract libel actions on that score.
10. Another implication of the artisanal loaf is the aspersion it casts upon systematic production baking.
11. We hope the reader is aspersion of this plant new young plant, fertilization sincerely, let it spend again and again of numerous Xie Mao, fructification.
12. Jupiter, to wipe off this aspersion, declared another lottery, for mortals singly and exclusively of the gods.
13. Suddenly, who is knowing in aspersion,(Sentencedict.com) be spilled on my foot completely.
14. We cast no aspersion on the man or his program. Mr. Obama, in his short career, has not strongly associated himself with any policy idea.
15. Summer but often to ground aspersion, WinterOne watering can can be put on burner, often send out vapor, lest indoor too dry.
16. From the flower because the ejective water in aspersion contains bleb, be decomposed so big and downy, be full of airy water.
17. Despite this, Junius soon got down to the business of casting aspersions against the King's character.
18. Methods 35 patients(36ears) with otomycosis were treated by cleaning under otoscope and aspersion of nystatin powder as well as insertion of a iodoform gauze.
19. I emptied it at a draught; and feeling broad awake after this internal cold aspersion, sat upright to make a cigarette.
20. Should you hear my name blackened and maligned, will you credit the aspersion?
21. Carrie felt this to contain, in some way , an aspersion upon her ability.
22. In the 19 th century any reference to female sexuality was considered a vile aspersion.
More similar words: version, aversion, inversion, conversion, excursion, exasperation, suspension, intersperse, aspect, persist, Persian, asperity, ever since, exasperate, oversight, persistent, adversity, diversity, university, persistence, biodiversity, controversial, disperse, perspective, aspiration, vision, fusion, cession, erosion, session.