Random good picture Not show
1) If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
2) My persistence in demanding my rights finally paid off.
3) His persistence gained him victory.
4) Energy and persistence conquer all things.
5) My success is based on persistence, not luck.
6) A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure will turn to glorious success.
7) Although patience and persistence is a painful thing, but it can gradually bring you the benefits.
8) Her persistence paid off when she was offered the job of manager.
9) Someone who lacks staying power and persistence is unlikely to make a good researcher.
10) Persistence is the common trait of anyone who has had a significant impact on the world.
11) When you want to succeed,(http://sentencedict.com/persistence.html) you should use persistence as your good friend.
12) To you unexpected persistence.
13) Give up is completely lost, persistence will have at least a glimmer of hope.
14) Persistence will enable us to succeed, and perseverance of the source is to do not waver in the least, we should take to achieve the necessary means to success.
15) The persistence of a cough in his daughter puzzled him.
16) Although patience and persistence is a painful thing, but it can gradually bring you good.
17) Skill comes only with practice, patience and persistence.
18) He achieved success through dogged persistence.
19) His persistence was rewarded when the car finally started.
20) Most financial analysts have been surprised by the persistence of the recession.
21) By dint of hard work and persistence, she had got the job of manager.
22) 'Why can't I come?' repeated Will with dogged persistence .
23) By sheer persistence, I eventually got her to change her mind.
24) It was her sheer persistence that wore them down in the end.
25) Her persistence paid off and she eventually wore me down.
26) Her persistence and enthusiasm have helped the group to achieve its international success.
27) The doctor couldn't explain the persistence of the high temperature.
28) Tell you that I reach the goal of the mystery, I only power is my persistence spirit.
29) Although he's less talented, he won by sheer dogged persistence.
30) Sandra was determined to become a doctor and her persistence paid off.
More similar words: persistent, subsistence, consistency, existence, persist, consistent, insistently, consistently, ever since, sister, stench, unassisted, listen, distend, glisten, listen to, listener, resistance, assistance, nonexistent, sentence, pretence, distention, glistening, penitence, sustenance, existentialism, nonviolent resistance, catharsis, Persian.