Random good picture Not show
1. Recent electoral shocks have shaken the European political landscape.
2. Many European countries are developed industrial countries.
3. I studied modern European history at college.
4. He called for a common European policy on immigration.
5. Baker was smoothing out differences with European allies.
6. France and Switzerland are European countries.
7. The beetle is thought to be a European import.
8. He succeeded in negotiating Britain into the European Community.
9. A Western European summit was held in Bonn.
10. In the 1980s American exports crowded out European films.
11. London was different from most European capitals.
12. Strategic alliances are being forged with major European companies.
13. They believe that the European Community needs a common foreign and security policy.
14. The European Union has proposed new regulations to control the hours worked by its employees.
15. Meanwhile the debate on European political and monetary union continues.
16. The group will shortly go on a ten-city European tour.
17. The European Union should remain flexible enough to assimilate more countries quickly.
18. A stronger European Parliament would, they fear[sentencedict.com], only reinforce the power of the larger countries.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. A number of Britain's beaches fail to meet European standards on cleanliness.
20. The German Chancellor was anxious to assert his government's commitment to further European unity.
21. Xenophobic nationalism is on the rise in some West European countries.
22. It is already obvious that all four American systems have leapfrogged over the European versions.
23. Glasgow has broadened its appeal since taking on the mantle of European City of Culture in 1990.
24. The report is based on figures from six different European cities.
25. We are recruiting a sales manager with responsibility for the European market.
26. The Japanese company is light years ahead of its European competitors.
27. In Japan we wanted to go native and not stay in a European hotel.
28. After that the two alliances might be subsumed into a new European security system.
29. He handed in his resignation in protest against the president's European policy.
30. The education system bears / stands no comparison with that in many Eastern European countries .