Random good picture Not show
(1) This year's annual excursion will be to Lincoln.
(2) We went on an excursion to the city.
(3) I have arranged with my classmates for an excursion to the beach.
(4) Included in the tour is an excursion to the Grand Canyon.
(5) In Bermuda, Sam's father took him on an excursion to a coral barrier.
(6) The excursion won't cost you a penny if you go with us.
(7) We decided to make an all-day excursion to the island.
(8) Our class will make an excursion to the seaside.
(9) Our boss loves to bike for an excursion.
(10) He shepherded us on an excursion.
(11) We went on an excursion to the Pyramids.
(12) They've gone on an excursion to York.
(13) Another pleasant excursion is Malaga(sentencedict.com), 18 miles away.
(14) She felt more than usually hungry after her excursion.
(15) Next week we're going on an excursion.
(16) The excursion was the high spot of our holiday.
(17) He took us on an excursion to the ruined city.
(18) A teacher by profession[sentencedict.com], this is her first excursion into writing for the theatre.
(19) After a brief excursion into drama, he concentrated on his main interest, which was poetry.
(20) But why this excursion into the distant past?
(21) We went by excursion train to Weymouth.
(22) The tour includes an three-day excursion to Disneyland.
(23) There is good snorkelling and swimming and the excursion usually includes a barbecue lunch.
(24) He led his last field excursion to Anglesey at the age of eighty-six.
(25) The anthropological excursion which they undertook was there to show the arbitrariness, the contextual, relative nature of these concepts.
(26) His first excursion from the house took him no farther than the garden.
(27) Normally, walking along tarmac is a piece of cake after the rocky excursion along a ridge.
(28) Ryder Cup captain Bernard Gallacher, on a rare playing excursion, showed he can still fight with the best.
(29) The cover story recalls the Armagh railway disaster of June 1889 when 80 people died on an excursion train bound for Warrenpoint.
(30) But she puzzled where to take him on some excursion.
More similar words: version, aversion, conversion, excuse, excuse me, cursor, exception, mansion, mission, tension, pension, erosion, passion, allusion, session, derision, abrasion, revision, infusion, illusion, pervasion, decision, cohesion, envision, invasion, emission, division, expansion, provision, secession.