Random good picture Not show
1) Biodiversity was the buzzword of the Rio Earth Summit.
2) The newcomers can pose a threat to biodiversity by altering ecosystems.
3) There is a vast untapped genetic and metabolic biodiversity in nature that can also be harnessed.
4) Both scientific and commercial biodiversity prospectors should pay fees, as mineral prospectors do.
5) They are part of the biodiversity of which we, as human bipeds, are also part.
6) Promote efforts in biodiversity and other positive environmental impacts.
7) Abstract: Urban biodiversity is related to urban sustainable development.
8) Abstract: Species diversity is an important part of biodiversity.
9) Great progress has been made in protection of biodiversity.
10) The biodiversity and the threats from exotic, invasive species.
11) The trends of monoculture forests leads to biodiversity loss and ecosystem service decrease.
12) If important areas of biodiversity are protected sufficiently, then sustainable tourist development and the natural beauty of Tenerife can exist side by side.
13) Biodiversity is the diversity of genes, species and eco-systems that occupy the earth.
14) The mining project threatens one of the world's richest areas of biodiversity.
15) Their commitment was only to maintain the extent of forests, not their biodiversity.
16) The scientists reassigned to the survey possess expertise in areas such as population dynamics, physiology, animal behavior, habitats and biodiversity.
17) The main aim of the meeting was to discuss how to persuade countries to create their own national strategies for biodiversity protection.
18) New ways of working will take taxonomy into the fast lane, providing information on species, the components of biodiversity.
19) This is essential if the scientific quality of studies of biodiversity at the ecosystem and genetic level is not to be compromised.
20) They argue that this will seriously undermine the adoption of the Biosafety Protocol developed under the Convention on Biodiversity.
21) And as it has had to grapple with challenges to the whole globe, such as climate change, Aids and biodiversity.
22) Instead they should restrict access to plants, control contracts and set up local industries to capitalise on biodiversity.
23) It is covered with primary rainforest that rivals the biodiversity of the Amazon.
24) MEXICO CITY - Wild cotton in Mexico has been contaminated with genetically modified material, posing a risk to biodiversity, experts say.
25) A new species of Nembrotha nudibranch (also known as a sea slug) that was discovered during the California Academy of Sciences' 2011 Philippine Biodiversity Expedition.
26) Microorganisms are an important group of organism mainly catabolic metabolism,[http://sentencedict.com/biodiversity.html] which display extreme abundance in biodiversity.
27) The existing problems were identified, and precaution strategies for future biodiversity protection and sustainable development of the regio...
28) Red squirrel is important economic animals of the northeast forest zone in China, has important role for maintaining the biodiversity and the stability of this area forest ecosystem.
29) The types of vegetation and the changes of the biodiversity were studied by investigating the species diversity of rubber forest in different age class.
30) Dams have also taken a huge toll on China's biodiversity, causing fisheries to suffer and driving charismatic species such as the Yangtze River Dolphin to extinction.
More similar words: diversity, university, adversity, diverse, version, ever since, aversion, oversight, conversion, controversial, universe, universal, anniversary, commodity, persist, Persian, dived, obesity, density, necessity, intensity, curiosity, verse, propensity, oversee, ever so, versus, positive, sensitivity, reverse.