Random good picture Not show
1. Many errors are caused by oversight.
2. Her name was omitted through an oversight.
3. Even an oversight in the design might issue in heavy losses.
4. By an oversight, we did not send out the agenda for the meeting.
5. The oversight is not imputable to the person on the night shift.
6. I assure you that this was purely an oversight on my part.
7. The oversight issued in heavy loss.
8. They claimed it was simply oversight.
9. The committee has oversight of finance and general policy.
10. He has general oversight of all training courses.
11. You can never entirely eliminate human error and oversight.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The oversight issued in heavy losses.
13. This error is largely due to my oversight.
14. Through oversight, the bill was still unpaid.
15. I consider this a gross oversight on your part.
16. Through an unfortunate oversight your letter was left unanswered.
17. The mistake was due to an unfortunate oversight on my part.
18. By an unfortunate oversight, full instructions do not come with the product.
19. The reason for that oversight is understandable.
20. Infrastructure for planning, budgeting, and oversight was needed.
21. The bank apologized for the oversight.
22. Commerce officials called this an oversight and said Huang received no intelligence briefings during this period.
23. But they already possess the scheduling, communications, decision-making, oversight, and reporting skills needed.
24. The student's omission from the honour roll was an oversight.
25. I didn't mean to leave her name off the list; it was an oversight.
26. In the last twenty years the industry has had no oversight or policing.
27. It is not surprising then, if over several months, this oversight should reveal itself in these small but telling ways.
28. Loan were sued by the federal government for lax oversight, which the government said caused taxpayers to lose $ 941 million.
29. They sent a check along with a letter of apology for the oversight.
30. When a parent hands over the child, he or she loses parental oversight and responsibility.
More similar words: controversial, overnight, version, in sight, insight, ever since, aversion, diversity, adversity, hindsight, out of sight, conversion, university, lose sight of, oversee, at first sight, controversy, over and over, highlight, Persian, persist, sigh, light, night, might, fight, right, height, eighty, slight.