Random good picture Not show
1. The reporter drilled in his point.
2. The reporter took notes in shorthand.
3. He seemed too ingenuous for a reporter.
4. The young reporter muckrakes at every opportunity.
5. My elder brother is a reporter.
6. The unemployed reporter pawned his typewriter to pay the rent.
7. A reporter was dispatched to Naples to cover the riot.
8. As a reporter, I was paid to pry into other people's lives.
9. The newspaper reporter had to phone in her story before midnight.
10. The reporter raised a question touching the truthfulness of his statements.
11. The reporter promised not to break the story.
12. The reporter took the speech down with a recorder.
13. The reporter was taken blindfold to a secret location.
14. One reporter was wounded in the leg.
15. The newspaper reporter did violence to the truth.
16. A good reporter has a nose for news.
17. The reporter leveled a satire at the so-called"smart class".
18. She was a TV reporter and worked long hours.
19. Answer up when the reporter asks you a question.
20. She freelanced as a sports reporter.
21. A reporter tried to infiltrate into the prison.
22. She's a complete novice as a reporter.
23. The reporter began to smell a good story.sentencedict.com
24. The reporter is doing a survey of public attitudes.
25. The reporter had a red-hot story.
26. A reporter voiced the story.
27. The reporter had unearthed some secrets about him.
28. The reporter checked the story out.
29. He told his story to a reporter.
30. The reporter wrote the novel down.
More similar words: reportedly, report, report on, reporting, supporter, repartee, port, quarter, starter, charter, support, import, export, portray, airport, portion, portrait, portfolio, supportive, transport, important, quarterback, proportion, in support of, headquarters, opportunity, importantly, of importance, transportation, in proportion to.