Random good picture Not show
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. The two spies were pardoned yesterday by the President.
7. I happed on her in the street yesterday.
8. The cheque was posted to your home address yesterday.
9. Yesterday once more,memory,raining,snowing smiling are touching my heart.
10. All yesterday he was out.
11. Our English teacher quizzed us yesterday morning.
12. We fed the birds yesterday.
13. Yesterday the town reached its highest ever February temperature.
14. He did not attend the meeting yesterday.
15. She started on her trip yesterday morning.
16. I first heard of it yesterday.
17. The firing petered out yesterday evening.
18. Yesterday she announced that she is quitting her job.
19. I'm feeling no better than yesterday.
20. The president broadcast his message on all stations yesterday.
21. Yesterday is today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream.
22. I saw them running together along the road yesterday.
23. The president arrived at California in a helicopter yesterday.
24. The trees were prostrated by the gales yesterday.
25. The inquest into their deaths opened yesterday in Enniskillen.
26. Did you go to the university yesterday?
27. I got another of those calls yesterday.
28. He sprayed the furniture with paint yesterday.
29. There was a horrible accident here yesterday.
More similar words: day after day, the other day, western, cholesterol, esterification, oyster, foster, poster, self-esteem, monster, cluster, bolster, eastern, minister, youngster, register, disaster, stereotype, administer, mysterious, interest, eastern europe, step by step, verdict, day, today, by day, one day, all day, in accordance with.